Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stu Lewis <sd...@aber.ac.uk> on 2001/03/28 17:24:51 UTC

Quicker debugging with Tomcat + Cocoon?

Hi,

I am currently working with producing Producers that will work along side
the W3C's proposed CC/PP standard. I am producing a producer that works
the same as the standard fileproducer, but dynamically generates and saves
an xsl and puts this in the top of the xml file as it passes from file
through the producer.

Anyway, each time I make a change to the producer, it seems that I have to
start and stop tomcat (3.2 with Cocoon 1.8.2) and restart it. This takes a
little while. Is there anyway to speed this up? Is it possible to reload
Cocoon within tomcat rather than having to re-start tomcat?

Many thanks,

Stu Lewis