Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by 林祥辉 <li...@software.ict.ac.cn> on 2012/04/08 18:07:56 UTC

c++ client get broken pipe and aborted!

Hi,

I encounter the problem that I use c++ client and get broken pipe and aborted!

I use batch size = 1, doc size = 200 bytes and total write 2GB data to kafka.
The implementation is in the attachement. But get brokern pipe in client side .
And get
 WARN Exception causing close of session 0x0 due to java.io.IOException: Unreasonable length = 1482776929 (org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn)

Is there any wrong usage in my code?
Thanks~
------------------

林祥辉
Eric Lin
Mobile phone: +(86) 1521-0955-728
Phone: 010-6260-0959
Research Center of Web Data Science & Engineering,
Institute of Computing Technology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences,
Beijing, China

Re: c++ client get broken pipe and aborted!

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Eric,

Apache email doesn't allow attachments. Did you implement your own c++
client? The WARN you got is for ZK though.

Thanks,

Jun