Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Frank <fg...@optonline.net> on 2005/12/14 00:50:42 UTC

Problem with instant deployment

Been using axis a little bit hear but still have lots to learn. Need
some help here (Using tomcat 5.0.28 Axis 1.2b. on XP ).  First I had
this working with instant deployment before, now I get the following
exception:

Caused by:
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:221)
    at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:128)
    at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
    at
Source)
    at
Source)
    at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
    at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
    at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
    at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
    at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
    at
frankpc.axis.TLS_jws.TLSSoapBindingStub.callTrustedLabeler(TLSSoapBindingStub.java:103)
    at csds.servicecall.AxisTlService.callService(AxisTlService.java:53)
    at csds.servicecall.TlService.callService(TlService.java:100)
    at csds.servicecall.ServiceCall.callTls(ServiceCall.java:71)
    at
csds.InterceptDDSMsgs.InterceptDDSMsgs.&lt;init&gt;(InterceptDDSMsgs.java:138)
    at csds.InterceptDDSMsgs.RunDDSIntercept.main(RunDDSIntercept.java:23)

    {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:FRANKPC

[...]
csds.InterceptDDSMsgs.InterceptDDSMsgs.<init>(InterceptDDSMsgs.java:138)
    at csds.InterceptDDSMsgs.RunDDSIntercept.main(RunDDSIntercept.java:23)

I found similar problems with people on the net but tried them and
nothing helped. What I did after getting instant deployment to work I
tried to do the standard/custom wsdd files. Not sure if that screwed
something up or not.  I changed the names of the server-cong.wsdd and
client-config.wsdd so that they are not picked up so I coudl get this to
work again

The serveices are up I  can get to them.
http://frankpc:8080/axis/TLS.jws gets me

There is a Web Service here

Click to see the WSDL </axis/TLS.jws?wsdl>

and clicking on the url gets me

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <#> <wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="http://frankpc:8080/axis/TLS.jws"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:impl="http://frankpc:8080/axis/TLS.jws"
xmlns:intf="http://frankpc:8080/axis/TLS.jws"
- <#> <!--

WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.2beta
Built on Mar 31, 2004 (12:47:03 EST)

  -->
- <#> <wsdl:message name="callTrustedLabelerRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="requestDoc" type="apachesoap:Document" />
  </wsdl:message>
- <#> <wsdl:message name="callTrustedLabelerResponse">
  <wsdl:part name="callTrustedLabelerReturn" type="apachesoap:Document" />
  </wsdl:message>
- <#> <wsdl:portType name="TLS">
- <#> <wsdl:operation name="callTrustedLabeler" parameterOrder="requestDoc">
  <wsdl:input message="impl:callTrustedLabelerRequest"
name="callTrustedLabelerRequest" />
  <wsdl:output message="impl:callTrustedLabelerResponse"
name="callTrustedLabelerResponse" />
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
- <#> <wsdl:binding name="TLSSoapBinding" type="impl:TLS">
  <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />
- <#> <wsdl:operation name="callTrustedLabeler">
  <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="" />
- <#> <wsdl:input name="callTrustedLabelerRequest">
  <wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://DefaultNamespace" use="encoded" />
  </wsdl:input>
- <#> <wsdl:output name="callTrustedLabelerResponse">
  <wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://frankpc:8080/axis/TLS.jws" use="encoded" />
  </wsdl:output>
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
- <#> <wsdl:service name="TLSService">
- <#> <wsdl:port binding="impl:TLSSoapBinding" name="TLS">
  <wsdlsoap:address location="http://frankpc:8080/axis/TLS.jws" />
  </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
  </wsdl:definitions>