Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Damon Li <da...@monadsolutions.com> on 2014/03/04 17:07:14 UTC

Glyphlist not found error

Hi all,

I am new to pdfbox and am trying to fill in an input for a pdf file and
I am getting the following error:

Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Glyphlist not found:
org/apache/pdfbox/resources/glyphlist.txt

and was wondering how I can resolve this issue? I am using pdfbox
version 1.8.1 via maven.

Also can anyone provide tutorials on how to get field names in a pdf,
fill in the pdf values and also work with fdf files if this is possible
with pdfbox?

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Damon Li

Re: Glyphlist not found error

Posted by Stefan Magnus Landrø <st...@gmail.com>.
have you looked at the sourcecode and the changes between the two versions?
Have a looke at the git repo here: https://github.com/apache/pdfbox

--
BEKK Open
http://open.bekk.no

TesTcl - a unit test framework for iRules
http://testcl.com

Re: Glyphlist not found error

Posted by Damon Li <da...@monadsolutions.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Thomas Chojecki <in...@rayman2200.de>.
Zitat von Damon Li <da...@monadsolutions.com>:

> Hi all,

Hi Damon,

> [snip]
>
> Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Glyphlist not found:
> org/apache/pdfbox/resources/glyphlist.txt

The glyphlist.txt isn't part of the source code and will only be
shipped with the final jars.
You can just download the glyphlist.txt from [1] and put it in
src/main/resources/org/apache/pdfbox/resources/

Alternatively you can grab this glyphlist.txt from the pdfbox.jar.

> [snip]
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Damon Li