Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Geoff Cadien <gc...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/26 20:14:49 UTC

ProtocolEncoderOutput and FileRegion

Is there any reason to not be able to write a FileRegion to
ProtocolEncoderOutput in addition to an IoBuffer?

-geoff

Re: ProtocolEncoderOutput and FileRegion

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geoff,

On Dec 27, 2007 10:52 AM, Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 27, 2007 4:14 AM, Geoff Cadien <gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there any reason to not be able to write a FileRegion to
> > ProtocolEncoderOutput in addition to an IoBuffer?
>
> It's an API flaw.  It should be fixed.  Thanks for the heads up!

It has been resolved:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-504

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: ProtocolEncoderOutput and FileRegion

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.