Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Magesh Umasankar <um...@rediffmail.com> on 2001/12/06 20:18:18 UTC

Re: newbie issue

From: "shawn" <sh...@cestream.com>

> variable to the ant root directory as directed. When
> I try to run ant -v at the command prompt it tells me
> that ant "is not recognized as an internal or external
> command, operable program or batch file."

What is the value of your PATH variable?

Magesh

Re: newbie issue

Posted by shawn <sh...@cestream.com>.
C:\ant\bootstrap\bin;

This is after I compiled the source

When I unzipped the binary version it was:
C:\ant\bin;

Shawn Hickey
Chief Architect
shawn@cestream.com

Direct:
707-869-1108(Direct)
707-328-0714(mobile)

Creative Explosions, Inc. (Corporate Office)
5770-A Croy Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
ph: 408-782-6263  fax: 408-782-6253

ONIN24 Broadband Media Control Software Suite -
>From FlashConductor "What are you waiting for?"
http://www.flashconductor.com

It's 2001 and you still don't edit your own Flash?
Visit our Client portal and "change your world" . . .
http://www.netsnbolts.com

NetsnBolts and FlashConductor are Creative Explosions Companies