Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Liviu Rau <Li...@telemobil.ro> on 2002/03/21 09:02:17 UTC

Session attribute test

Hello everyone !

I have a session bean that implements the SessionBindingListener interface and I want to write a TestCase on it. With JUnit I never find a way to pass an event argument to the bound/unbound methods. Now I wonder if Cactus can help me. Cactus is a very new tool for me, so I know virtually nothing about it.

Thank you very much !

Liviu Rau

RE: Objecteering/UML => Cactus

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Thanks Nicolas. I'm planning to add a better "news" section on the
cactus web site this week end with all news of this type (conferences on
Cactus, books, software integration, etc).

Cheers,
-Vincent

Objecteering/UML => Cactus

Posted by Nicolas BULTEAU <ni...@softeam.fr>.

RE: Session attribute test

Posted by Nicholas Lesiecki <ni...@eblox.com>.
Liviu,

Since Cactus runs in a servlet container, the container should fire a
SessionBinding event to your object when you put the object into session.

If you need more control over the exact nature of the event, you could also
use a mock object. You can find more info about MockObjects at:

www.mockobjects.com
http://www.junit.org/news/article/patterns/index.htm#MockObjects
easymock.org (one of my favorites!)

Cheers,