Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Thomas Termin <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/05 22:32:22 UTC

camel-netty udp connection less support

I would like to extend the camel-netty component for connection less udp
support. Therefore I would introduce a new config parameter which enables
connection less sending of udp datagrams. If it is not connection less it,
a lot of errors come up when the receiver is not running on the given port.
In out case we send a lot of udp datagrams to consumer which are sometimes
not running. I already tried it and it works fine. What do you think?

Thomas

Re: camel-netty udp connection less support

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah we love contributions. Feel free to log a JIRA and attach a patch

--
Claus Ibsen