Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/09 18:19:06 UTC

Generating documentation (HTML) from SOAP service

Hi,

I have been asked to document a SOAP web service explaining the Input/Output
params and so on. My parameters are complex objects. Do you know of a simple
tool to auto-generate that before I start to document the service by hand? I
have tried the SoapUI generator, but apparently it does not seem to put the
right information in the input parameters (it just puts the complex object
name).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bruno