Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Kurt Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/22 15:52:47 UTC

Re: jUDDIv3. Find all services.

Hi Evgin,

I'm not sure what you already did get managed to run, but if you have
managed to publish a service then finding is simple. To find all
services I would find get all businesses and get all services for each
business.

--Kurt

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by cli_dc <cl...@yahoo.com>.
ChainerIt:

To retrieve all businesses, the following code works with a jUDDI v3.0.4
installation.

Code that works on jUDDI v3.0.4:

            UDDIInquiryPortType oInq = getUDDIInqWebSvc();

            FindBusiness oFindBiz = new FindBusiness();

            Name findName = new Name();                                 //
new code

            FindQualifiers qualifiers = new FindQualifiers();             //
new code

            findName.setValue("%");
// new code

            qualifiers.getFindQualifier().add("approximateMatch");// new
code

            oFindBiz.getName().add(findName);                          //
new code

            oFindBiz.setFindQualifiers(qualifiers);
// new code

            oFindBiz.setMaxRows(100);

            oBusinessList = oInq.findBusiness(oFindBiz);

Posted by Jeff Faath <jf...@apache.org>.
There's not an defined way to do this within UDDI but there may be a trick
way.  Have you tried doing a search on name where you simply use the
wildcard character (%)?  You can also play around with that and using the
"approximate match" find qualifier.

-JF

Hey, I've also got a random problem (or lack of knowledge) about finding ALL
business/services.
I already can create/delete/find business/services but only if I know their
exact names. For instance that's how I search for business by name:

FindBusiness fb = new FindBusiness();
fb.setAuthInfo(authToken.getAuthInfo()); //authToken = for instance 'root's
auth token
Name findName = new Name();
findName.setValue(searchPattern); //String searchPattern = should be exact
business name
fb.getName().add(findName);
BusinessList bl = inquiry.findBusiness(fb); // inquiry = UDDIInquiryPortType
object got from transport

and I have no idea how to get the list of ALL available business. Tried to
put empty string "" in findName.setValue(searchPattern); but then it throws
me an error that the name cannot be empty. Tried various combinations of

Posted by chainerlt <ch...@gmail.com>.