Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Thomas Corte <th...@hp9000.do.knipp.de> on 2000/06/29 16:39:25 UTC

Embperl-Session don't span pages on same server?

Hi,

I'd like to use Embperls session handling on a site using
multiple Embperl pages.

My tests show that Embperl places the path (directory) of the embperl
file into the cookie. However, this prevents a page located
in e.g. /caddy to access a cookie set by a page in e.g. /products.

Is there a way to control this behaviour by a parameter,
I have not found any hints in the Embperl session handling docs.

_____

Thomas Corte
<th...@knipp.de>

Re: Embperl-Session don't span pages on same server?

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
 Hi,

> I'd like to use Embperls session handling on a site using
> multiple Embperl pages.
>
> My tests show that Embperl places the path (directory) of the embperl
> file into the cookie. However, this prevents a page located
> in e.g. /caddy to access a cookie set by a page in e.g. /products.
>
> Is there a way to control this behaviour by a parameter,
> I have not found any hints in the Embperl session handling docs.

EMBPERL_COOKIE_PATH
EMBPERL_COOKIE_DOMAIN
EMBPERL_COOKIE_EXPIRES

Gerald

Re: Embperl-Session don't span pages on same server?

Posted by Thomas Corte <th...@hp9000.do.knipp.de>.
Hi,

sorry, found the solution:

PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_COOKIE_PATH /