Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2020/03/09 22:27:02 UTC

creating components in ASF JIRA

Konstantine,
I'm trying to use ASF JIRA NLPCraft project. It seems that I can't create
any components to setup our JIRA project (you are a project lead for this
JIRA project: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NLPCRAFT/summary).

Can you give me permission to add components?

Thank you,
--
Aaron Radzinski

Re: creating components in ASF JIRA