Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net> on 2008/11/14 03:18:14 UTC

DIGY as a committer

Hi Folks,

Please join me and welcome DIGY as a new committer to the Lucene.Net
project.  DIGY has already made a number of fixes and contributions to the
Lucene.Net code base and has shown a penchant for working well in the
Lucene.Net community.

Congratulations, DIGY and welcome aboard!

Regards,

-- George

Re: DIGY as a committer

Posted by zoolette <ga...@gmail.com>.