Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bijan Amirzada <bi...@codeaurora.org> on 2012/10/11 20:05:01 UTC

Phonegap-Plugins Repo

What is the process to contribute to the Phonegap-Plugins repo
(https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins) ?

I am assuming it is just sending a pull request?

I am also assuming that since it is not part of the official Cordova
project, I would not have to sign the CLA, correct ?

Are there any license requirements to contributing a plugin to this repo?  I
noticed some plugins have their own license and are not using the default
MIT license.  Just wanted to confirm this as well.

Bijan Amirzada

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum

Re: Phonegap-Plugins Repo

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
If you want the "exposure" that the phonegap-plugins repo provides, then
yes, you want to use GitHub.

If you follow Mike's advice, the link from github can point to any
openly-accessible repository. Your own hosted git, SVN, bitbucket,
whatever.

RE: Phonegap-Plugins Repo

Posted by "Amirzada, Bijan" <bi...@quicinc.com>.

github.com/mwbrooks/phonegap-plugin-myawesomeplugin/](http://github.com/mwbrooks/phonegap-plugin-myawesomeplugin/)