Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Watford <da...@foomoo.co.uk> on 2023/03/29 10:38:58 UTC

OpenHub page out of date for OFBiz

Hello,

Does anyone on the dev mailing list 'own' the OFBiz page at OpenHub? (
https://www.openhub.net/p/Apache-OFBiz)

The OFBiz page there is quite out of date since it seems to reference the
SVN repositories and doesn't account for the last 3 years of activity in
the Git repositories.

If anyone has access to the page, could they update the source code
repositories to point at the GitHub versions:
https://www.openhub.net/p/Apache-OFBiz/enlistments

I think this should get more up to date information displayed and better
report the activity on the project.

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford

Re: OpenHub page out of date for OFBiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
At least I have updated the code locations (framework and plugins)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Daniel

Posted by Daniel Watford <da...@foomoo.co.uk>.