Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Tardif, Sebastien" <ST...@anacomp.com> on 2004/11/15 16:16:04 UTC

How do I get my patches be check in in CVS ?

I submitted many patches. They are important for my business because without having them applied I will have to say to my customers that they will have to used our patched Axis version because the official Axis doesn't have full time developer taking care of it and the volunteer are quite busy.

If I take a look at the recent updated issues in Jira we can say that Davanum Srinivas is the most active, working between 3 to 4 hours a week, normally the Monday morning. The others contributors are so rarely involve that it's not worth mentioning.

I don't have much experience with open source but I'm still convince that Axis activities are below an acceptable threshold that permit to stay up-to-date and keep the pace with the community.

Re: How do I get my patches be check in in CVS ?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sebastien,

There was a GRAND TOTAL of 1 patch among the 8 JIRA issues u created.
Please see my comments in the specific issues.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.