Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2012/08/04 09:12:35 UTC

A business track?

Looking at the list of tracks, it seems there's no 'business track'
looking at open source in business in general.

Is there going to be such a track, or space for such presentations?

Thx,

Upayavira

Re: A business track?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Thank you. So my presentation proposal needs to be *good*?? Eeks! :-)

Upayavira

Re: A business track?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.