Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by Richard Lamuette <tu...@laposte.net> on 2003/04/28 15:52:15 UTC

Cache Cleanup

Hi everybody,
I use Tomcat+Hibernate+JCS, and when I restart Tomcat, some threads remain
and are not removed.
As far I am concerned, I call destroy() method of ElementEventQueue for
every cache (CompositeCache), and I fixed the call of Thread.destroy() for
JDK1.4.
But I think especially to the Memory Shrinker Threads, no public methods
allow to terminate these threads, even if the support is provided by the
"kill()" method.
Is it planned to code a static public method allowing to do a right cleanup
of caches ?
Thank you.
Richard.