Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 08:26:05 UTC

Wiki cleanup

Hi

we have:

1) http://wiki.apache.org/struts
2) https://cwiki.apache.org/WW/
3) https://cwiki.apache.org/S2WIKI/
4) https://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/

Our homepage links to #3 (which currently looks as it would not have a
stylesheet, btw)

I know #1 is not maintained.

What about the other 2 wikis?

Do we have a chance to kick 3 of the 4 wikis and just go with one?

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Wiki cleanup

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
It is done:

Please let one of the admins know if you need write access (unlikely)

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Wiki cleanup

Posted by Rene Gielen <re...@gmail.com>.
Am 19.03.13 11:36, schrieb Christian Grobmeier:
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Rene Gielen <re...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Should we think of filing an Infra ticket rather than mail request
>> regarding spam protection for #1?
>
> I have seen others doing this by simple mail request. I looked for an
> appropriate Jira module, but was unsure where to file it.
>
> Suggestion: I wrote today to infra list. Later this day I will try to
> ping infra on IRC. If I didn't hear anything by tomorrow, I will file
> an issue.
>
> OK?

Sounds like a plan :)

>> Am 19.03.2013 09:26 schrieb "Christian Grobmeier" <gr...@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Thanks for taking the time and explain the situation to me. I appreciate
>>> it.
>>>
>>> i am still behind spam-protecting #1.

>>> --
>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>> https://www.timeandbill.de

> http://www.grobmeier.de
> https://www.timeandbill.de

René Gielen
http://twitter.com/rgielen

Re: Wiki cleanup

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Wiki cleanup

Posted by Rene Gielen <re...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wiki cleanup

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wiki cleanup

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

#4 is to keep the track of all the plugins not only bundled with S2.

Regards