Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kalyana <bk...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/11 16:32:20 UTC

Read file locations from table and copy to specific folder using pollEnrich()

I am trying to write a camel route that reads a database table to get the
list of absolute file paths and then copy those files to another folder
using pollEnrich(). But instead the pollEnrich() is copying the no of files
which is equal to the no of rows returned by the sql and not according to
the file name from the previous exchange. I am still unable to get the
actual file name passed to the pollingEnrich() endpoint. I tried extracting
it from body as well as through a header too. What could have gone wrong.