Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/04 14:56:29 UTC

WSS4J, AXIS1.X, WSE (interop)

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask the developers (or if someone knows) from WSS4J or AXIS
1.X world
if there is interoperability scenarios that *works* with:

AXIS + WSS4J (server side with tomcat)
and WSE2.0 or WSE3.0

using digital certificates.

Any information will be very much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Re: WSS4J, AXIS1.X, WSE (interop)

Posted by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com>.
I am asking for a possible configuration client and server side (doesn't
need to be with tomcat)
Thank you.

Re: WSS4J, AXIS1.X, WSE (interop)

Posted by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Bouncy Castle JCE provider and WSS4J

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to use a provider that has support for all required
algorithms.
I haven't used used WSS4J with any other and I get errors due to
missing algo implementations
when using the default Sun JCE impls.

Thanks,
Ruchith

http://blog.ruchith.org
http://wso2.org

Re: Bouncy Castle JCE provider and WSS4J

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com>.
Hell,

Does WSS4J have a hard dependency on Bouncycastle JCE or I can use
any JCE provider (or Sun's provided)?

Thanks!

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Bouncy Castle JCE provider and WSS4J