Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Shahzad Bhatti <sb...@peak6.com> on 2010/10/21 21:30:43 UTC

JFree chart integration

I am trying to use the sample code for JFree chart provided at http://code.google.com/p/pivot-jfree/ with 1.5.1 version, but I am getting

Caused by: org.apache.pivot.charts.ProviderNotFoundException: A chart provider could not be located.
at org.apache.pivot.charts.ChartView.<clinit>(ChartView.java:413)

PS: I didn't use apache-pivot libraries that are included in the projects as they seem to be missing  a lot of files (or incompatible with 1.5).
Has anyone used this project or provide integration examples. Thanks.

See  http://www.peak6.com/email_disclaimer.php
for terms and conditions related to this email

Re: JFree chart integration

Posted by Shahzad Bhatti <sb...@peak6.com>.
That was it, I didn't see that jar file in the lib directory of pivot-jfree, but was able to build it later. Thanks.

Re: JFree chart integration

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.