Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu> on 2010/09/21 13:02:19 UTC

Nightly snapshots

I am pleased to inform you that every night a snapshot of Apache FOP's
main development code (a.k.a. fop trunk) is built. These snapshots are
aimed at users who want to try out the newest features but are not
used to building Apache FOP themselves.

The snapshots can be found at
http://ci.apache.org/projects/xmlgraphics/fop/snapshots/.

We hope that they are useful.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu

Re: Nightly snapshots

Posted by kindaian <ki...@gmail.com>.
  Many thanx for the good work everyone.

I've been accompaning the list daily since i used FOP like 4 or 5 years
ago, and indeed i will be keen to try it!

Again, thanx for everyone for the effort to launch 1.0 of fop.

Cheers,
Kindaian

Re: Nightly snapshots

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu>.
On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 07:46:07PM +0800, Glenn Adams wrote:
> Do these snapshots include the successful running of junit tests? Or are
> they merely the result of compilation without any testing?

The build process includes some junit tests, viz. those that can be
run successfully in a headless environment. See the ant target
'nightly-build'. The other junit tests will be included as soon as
they can be run in a headless environment. I understand that the
resolution of bug 42408 against Batik which you submitted, would solve
that problem.

Simon

Re: Nightly snapshots

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.
Do these snapshots include the successful running of junit tests? Or are
they merely the result of compilation without any testing?

G.