Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/09 10:11:12 UTC

ignite-extenisions naming policy

Hi, Igniters.

While working with ignite-extensions, I've faced some mismatch with naming of tag for extension:

Artifact is 'ignite-spring-boot-autoconfigure-ext'
Module is 'spring-boot-autoconfigure-ext'
But tag is 'ignite-spring-boot-1.0.0'

Can we:
1. match tag name with either module artifactID or maven name?
2. replace current ignite-spring-boot-1.0.0 with the or add new correct one?

Re: ignite-extenisions naming policy

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Alexey

Regards,