Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/03/15 10:46:38 UTC

Failed Because (fwd)

Oh yea.  So they equate "take our information from the internet" == "get
someone to do my research for me".

I really have to wonder about any OS class that writes a "technical" paper
on why an OS (not that they know what an OS is) didn't work when deployed.
What do you expect from a "University of Phoenix" with campuses in 12
states...