Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by MIKE LISH <em...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 21:43:29 UTC

Fwd: failure notice

What is the point of all this procedural nonsense when your servers bounce
back requests to unsubscribe. What the hell is going on!!!

From: MIKE LISH <em...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 20:28:22 +0100
Subject: emellish@gmail.com
To: users-request@openoffice.apache.org

--001a1132f4dc72c2a204e73a43ce

Please unsubscribe this address.

Thanks,
Mike Lish

Re: Fwd: failure notice

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Mike,

you use a wrong address.

Re: OpenOffice and Zotero

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
You might want to check out the discussion with have with the Zotero
developers last month, it seems they would do the necessary updates to
comply with the new extension's spec.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201308.mbox/%3cCALRLYEmn9p=WpF-mMA=pGsWFoxeDM5Gsch45D6XDO68TmB3Y4A@mail.gmail.com%3e

Weird para at Zotero:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201308.mbox/thread?2

On 9/28/13, Tom Backer Johnsen <ba...@psych.uib.no> wrote:
> As far as I can see from the Zotero page, no plugins for AOO documents are
> mentioned, only Word and LibreOffice are mentioned.  That seems to be a
> change, I am sure that AOO used to be mentioned there as well.
>
> I am currently a user of AOO version 3.4.1 on a Mac with FireFox.  As far as
> I can se, the plugin I included some months ago works fine with version 3
> text files.  So I will hang on to that version for a while.  But what about
> upgrading to AOO version 4?  Will I still be able to handle references in
> the new version?  Or do I have to change to LibreOffice in order to be able
> to handle references in my documents?
>
> Tom

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor
http://www.openoffice.org

Re: OpenOffice and Zotero

Posted by Tom Backer Johnsen <ba...@psych.uib.no>.
OK. I'll attempt to do just that.  On the other hand, I am inclined to think that AOO would carry more weight than  a pensioned academic.  So, why not both AOO and me?

Tom

On 29. Sep 2013, at 21:45 , Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> wrote:

> I think as a costumer of zotero you would be more proper to suggest that.
>
> On 9/29/13, Tom Backer Johnsen <ba...@psych.uib.no> wrote:
>> Yes, you are right.  On the other hand, neither OpenOffice or version 4 is
>> mentioned on the first page for the plugins.  Perhaps the Zotero people
>> could be persuaded to be more explicit?
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> On 29. Sep 2013, at 24:19 , johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su> wrote:

>>> description of the libreoffice plugin reads as follows:

>>> it is thus expected to be 'compatible with [...] all versions of apache
>>> openoffice'.

> Alexandro Colorado
> Apache OpenOffice Contributor
> http://www.openoffice.org

Tom Backer Johnsen
Søndre Steinkjellersmauet 7
5003 Bergen
Mobil: +47 9169 3346
Email: backer(at)psych.uib.no

Re: OpenOffice and Zotero

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.

Re: OpenOffice and Zotero

Posted by Tom Backer Johnsen <ba...@psych.uib.no>.

Re: OpenOffice and Zotero

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.

OpenOffice and Zotero

Posted by Tom Backer Johnsen <ba...@psych.uib.no>.

Re: failure notice

Posted by TN Patriot <ir...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 22:28:07 +0800
Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org> wrote:

> On 9/26/2013 8:59 PM, TN Patriot wrote:

> >    wording*, it's the reason I say 'Stupid should hurt'. How's that headache now?
>
> Guys, calm down please.
>
> Peter

  Yeah, sorry.

--
Help spread the word! Learn about Jury Nullification! Help take back our country
from our corrupt government!  www DOT fija DOT org

Re: failure notice

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.

Re: OpenOffice and Zotero

Posted by Tom Backer Johnsen <ba...@psych.uib.no>.
Sounds nice.  What kind of system do you use?

Tom

Re: OpenOffice and Zotero

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Tom Backer Johnsen wrote:
> Sounds nice.  What kind of system do you use?
>
> Tom

Tom;

I am using an old Toshiba Portage M200 tablet pc with windows XP, 2GB
Ram, Pentium M 1.7GHz processor. A very old system, but it works and my
budget doesn't include  oney for anything newer. <lol>

Regards
Keith

Re: OpenOffice and Zotero

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.

Re: failure notice

Posted by TN Patriot <ir...@gmail.com>.

Re: failure notice

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.

> On 26 Sep 2013, at 1:04 am, TN Patriot <ir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 20:43:29 +0100
> MIKE LISH <em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What is the point of all this procedural nonsense when your servers bounce
>> back requests to unsubscribe. What the hell is going on!!!

At least you didn't read it, you just replied without reading.

Re: failure notice

Posted by TN Patriot <ir...@gmail.com>.