Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Bruno Matos <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/06 17:49:29 UTC

IntegerTypes

Hello,

The include file IntegerTypes.h, platform-dependent, can not be
replaced by boost cstdint.hpp?

Regards.

--
Bruno Matos
bruno.matos@gmail.com

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: IntegerTypes

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Bruno,

> On 2010/04/06, at 20:30, Steve Huston wrote:
>
> > Hi Bruno,

> >> and there's
> >> the public
> >>
> >> OK. Thank you! But once I put the question, I explain a
> little more.
> >> I'm using qpid and boost on the same project, using the
> boost header,
> >> conflicts with this one.
> >
> > How does it conflict (could you please include error messages?) and
> > which version of Qpid and what OS?
> >

> It's just a conflict of "using namespace"s ,nothing more. I was just
> explaining because it can happen to someone else.

Ok, thanks. Could you please enter a JIRA with the information so it can
be resolved properly?

Best regards,

-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org