Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/12 15:41:53 UTC

[SEDA] GatheringOutputEvent is added.

Hey, Alex!

I added GatheringOutputEvent which is similar to OutputEvent which
accepts ByteBuffer[] as a parameter and its handler codes to
TCP/UDPOutputManager and DefaultEncoderManager.  Now you can pass
ByteBuffer[] in your encoder.  You can see the changelog in my latest
commit which is fairly straightforward.

Please let me know if you find any problems with that change.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [SEDA] GatheringOutputEvent is added.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to flip the merged bytebuffer in UDPOutputManager.write(), so
no data will be written when UDPOutputManager receives
GatheringOutputEvent.  I'll fix it soon.  Sorry if you had an
inconvenience!

Cheers,
Trustin

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.