Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by dadoinuso <da...@libero.it> on 2015/01/06 19:51:19 UTC

Scanner

Hi, my SO is windows 8.1, I have installled openoffice vers. 4.1.1.
In the past using a computer SO windows XP I used to insert a page from the scanner using the option insert image from scanner (translated sounds like this!!).
Now with the same scanner allinone Lexmark x3350 doesn't work, I can print whit open office, I can scan with other programms but I cannot insert the immage direct in open office from the scanner.
Can you help me?? Thanks

RE: Scanner

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.