Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Pierre Delisle <Pi...@Sun.COM> on 2004/02/04 22:08:27 UTC

[Vote] New committer: Kris Schneider

I'd like to nominate Kris Schneider as a committer for Jakarta Taglibs.

Pretty much everyone on the taglibs-user list knows Kris.
He has been providing answers as well as code solutions to a great deal
of postings, and there's always something interesting to be learned in
his replies. Besides 'support' contributions, Kris also contributed many
bug reports to jakarta projects (struts, tomcat, taglibs).

We've just voted in Felipe and Martin, and Kris would be a perfect
addition for our power-play offensive line!

Here is my +1 for Kris.

    -- Pierre

Re: [Vote] New committer: Kris Schneider

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jean Charles Jabouille <JE...@BULL.NET>.
+1 for the futur of taglibs

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
Promised. Um, depending on the definition of "good" ;-).

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>

Re: [Vote] New committer: Kris Schneider

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.

Posted by Martin van Dijken <su...@windgazer.nl>.
+1(not counting but anyway), but he'd better not forget the user-list:)

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
+1