Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Henry Zongaro <zo...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/01/03 15:41:58 UTC

Re: Memory leak Issue with Xalan

Hi, Hari.

Hariprasath Manivannan <ha...@gmail.com> wrote on 2005-12-23
01:58:51 PM:
> I am facing memory leak issue whwn using Xalan. The issue has been
> first reported by 2003, but since then there is no further
> development on this issue.
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-1673

     As I mentioned in [1], the memory leak you described in [2] does not
sound like it describes the problem reported in XALANJ-1673.

     Please open a new bug report, and try to provide all the relevant
information, including a complete test case (stylesheets, input documents
and Java source code), which developers will need to reproduce the problem
easily.

Thanks,

Henry
[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-1673#action_12361626