Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Murtaza Hassan <mu...@ultratendency.com> on 2019/06/14 12:16:45 UTC

HBASE-15747 Fix illegal character in tablename in generated Maven site

Dear Dev Team,

I tried to work on HBASE-15747 (Fix illegal character in tablename in generated Maven site) ticket  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-15747?filter=-1  but couldnt find a point where to start working on it.
Can you kindly give me some pointers how can i start doing work on this ticket?

I have run mvn site in the HBASE project but couldnt find the "illegal characters" warning as shown by opening the above link for jenkins build.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Best Regards,
Murtaza