Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by cybercbm <cy...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/07/17 09:01:04 UTC

how to run multiple jmx files from jmeter at a time.

can any user please help me .

i want to run more than one jmx(test) file in the one jmeter instance.
and what if i want to run jmx  (test) in series ?so that on by one all test
can be run automatically .
if i want to make script for running multiple jmx file than how to script
that ,

can i make one test of http request ,and one of ftp request in the one jmx
test only ?
i tried but getting error in executing ftp request and not getting proper
answer.

THANX Friends.

hi help

Posted by "Mathumathi Palani Bommu, EAS-Chennai" <ma...@hcl.in>.
Hi

Can any one tell whether we can use jmeter to test ajax based
application developed in GWT framework.. need to simulate load testing
for that.. how far jmeter tool will be useful..

If so please provide the steps to test GWT ajax based application with
jmeter...

Thanks in advance

mathumathi

DISCLAIMER:

Re: how to run multiple jmx files from jmeter at a time.

Posted by Tracy Zhu <tr...@gmail.com>.
You can merge those jmx(test) file in one test plan, and check "Run each
Thread Group Seperately". so that on by one all test can be run
automatically .