Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Minds Work <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/17 13:47:02 UTC

[m1]How to ignore dependencies from the parent projet??

Hi
I Have a project that extends from other project.xml ( the parent project),
but I want to ignore some dependencies of the parent project, is there a way
to do this???
[]s
Freddy

RE: [m1]How to ignore dependencies from the parent projet??

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Not in maven 1.

Arnaud