Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Stenzel <jo...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2016/12/16 14:09:46 UTC

Handle special characters in mongoDB collection names

Hello,
is there a way to execute sql queries on mongoDB if the collection names contains special characters like - in "1a84375b-9bd0-4ec3-9f93-536ce380f813". I encounter org.apache.calcite.sql.parser.impl.ParseException when i execute my statement.
Thank you
Julian

Re: Handle special characters in mongoDB collection names

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Did you know that you can quote table and column names? Use double quotes, e.g.

  select * from "My table that has spaces in its name"

Julian