Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Piotr Kolanowski <ko...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 10:42:55 UTC

Question about the algorythms

I sory for spam this is my first mailing list and I don`t know if it
went to peopele of mailing list or not.

Hi

Can any one asware for this Qesion?

What are algorythms for Indexing and Searching in Lucene?

I`m writeing a program based on Lucene.Net wich is indexing E-Books in formats
PDF
RTF
TXT
CHM
DOC
HTML
DJVU

this is my Engineering diploma and i nied this info for my teoretchical work.

I`m very short of time so pleas answare quickly.

I nied to know what are those algorythms and how they work mayby
someone have a diagram of those or a link to page that descibe them.

I only know that Lucene creates Backwords Index.

Pleas Help.

I very sory for my bad eanglish spealing I`m from Polen.