Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2001/11/21 12:54:53 UTC

[Phoenix] DefaultTimeScheduler synchronization fixes

Hi,

I just updated the DefaultTimeScheduler with a few synchronization fixes.
Below is the changelog for commit. I think I got it right but if people who
were actually using the block could test their applications and make sure I
didn't break anything that would be great ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete