Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in> on 2018/01/20 15:03:41 UTC

About this task

Can some one tell reproduce some technical steps what exactly I have to
implement https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-232

Above Issue looks quite confusing there is no clear specs.

1. I want to know what are the model changes required.
2. What methods need to be implemented.
3. There are 5 different types of transactions involved.
4. What part of accounting I have to start with .

Approve can be imported from Maker Checker.? Ippez please clarify.

Let me know If I am missing?

Re: About this task

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
Yeah