Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Stephen Davis <su...@soundgeek.org> on 2006/04/26 18:27:03 UTC

mailer.py: different to: for different actions?

I've got mailer.py working for my commit emails but would like to
send to different to: addresses based on the *action* mailer.py is
being run with instead of different paths in the repo.  In other
words, I want:

mailer.py commit ....		--> commitlist@domain.com
mailer.py lock ...			--> locklist@domain.com

I see how mailer.py has support for mapping to different addresses
based on the path/files being committed but it doesn't appear (to me)
that is can differentiate based on what action it is performing.
True or false?

I took a brief look at svnmailer too but it appears to have the same
restriction.

I realize that I can use different .conf files for the different
invocations but was just wondering if I was overlooking some
directive that would allow me to just use one.

thanks,
stephen