Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@apache.org> on 2022/09/24 00:13:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons Parent 54

Apache Commons Devs:

The Apache Commons Parent team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Commons Parent 54.

The Apache Commons Parent POM provides common settings for all Apache
Commons components.

Version 54 contains changes for SBOMs, drops JDepend, replaces FindBugs
with SpotBugs, plus dependency bumps.

Historical list of changes:
https://commons.apache.org/commons-parent-pom.htmlchanges-report.html

For complete information on Apache Commons Parent, including instructions
on how to submit bug reports,
patches, or suggestions for improvement, see the Apache Apache Commons
Parent website:

https://commons.apache.org/commons-parent/

Gary

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons Parent 54

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Darn, this is likely because we unfortunately treat our custom plugins and
parent POMs differently. See below for updated links.

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-parent/changes-report.html

> -> Not Found

This is current: https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-parent/
This is old: https://commons.apache.org/commons-parent-pom.html