Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Haddad <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/03 14:06:16 UTC

Re: GUI Modin

hey, thanks for the reply
sorry I've been busy for the past few weeks.
I've got a few more questions about Moding the GUI if you guys don't mind.

Firstly, the buttons are the usual Java Buttons right?
I want to add an onscreen keyboard taht pops up with a text tab that will
either take a customer's ID OR Customer's name (in case he forgets his
ID...>.>) anyway after i set the whole thing up how do i go about adding it
to the code?

A bit new to this opensource business, any comments and ideas would be
appreciated

Thanks

Re: GUI Modin

Posted by Daniel Haddad <br...@gmail.com>.