Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Vijith <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/11 11:37:40 UTC

Separate logger for nutch

Hi,

How can I create a separate project specific log in addition to the
existing log.
I am running nutch in eploy mode.
Also I want some urls filtered by my urlfilter to be stored in an external
flat file. How can I achieve this.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*

Re: Separate logger for nutch

Posted by Vijith <vi...@gmail.com>.
@Markus
I tried that way, editing the log4j properties file, worked fine in local
mode (in eclipse). But not generating any file in deply mode (running job
file).

Is this the only way we can run nutch in deploy mode (ie running the job
file in hadoop).
Is it possible to run nutch in deploy mode without using the job file (like
local mode run from eclipse).
I believe if that is possible, the separate logging may work as well.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.