Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nop Lists <no...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/27 19:09:20 UTC

Problem with include controller

Hello,
I was testing the include controller in order to make my tests modular.
I took a working testplan, put 2 requests in a file, disabled them and
included them with an include controller.
However the test does not run and I get the error
2005/10/27 16:51:13 ERROR - jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.AbstractAction.convertSubTree(
AbstractAction.java:56)
at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.AbstractAction.convertSubTree(
AbstractAction.java:69)
at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.AbstractAction.convertSubTree(
AbstractAction.java:74)
at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.AbstractAction.convertSubTree(
AbstractAction.java:74)
at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.Start.startEngine(Start.java:93)
at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.Start.doAction(Start.java:73)
at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.performAction(ActionRouter.java
:76)
at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.access$000(ActionRouter.java
:44)
at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter$1.run(ActionRouter.java:61)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:178)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(
EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(
EventDispatchThread.java:151)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:145)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:137)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)

Can anybody help?
I was trying using the names
Login.jmx
../Proj/Login.jmx (assuming relative path from bin should be using)
or the absolute path (using the Browse-button).
None worked...

Greatful for any clue,
Nop

Re: Problem with include controller

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
please file a bugzilla. it looks like it might be a bug. from the error, it
looks it had a problems converting the test elements at run time.

please post a sample test plan and I will take a look this weekend. thanks

peter lin