Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch> on 2020/05/08 16:32:00 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Resurfaced issue: Advance Accounting Rules not working for Fees

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 6:19 PM Shiv N Negi <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> The issue I am facing in the current version (using
> https://cui.fineract.dev/?baseApiUrl=https://demo.fineract.dev&tenantIdentifier=default#/) is
> the same as what was resolved and closed earlier(Fineract -645).

That server (fineract.dev) runs the latest
https://github.com/apache/fineract/ code.

Looking at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-645, it's not
clear what was "fixed" (back in Nov 2018) - there are no Pull Requests
associated with that JIRA... :-(

Perhaps one of our highly motivated GSOC students who are starting next
week would like to dig into this?