Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Markus Heinisch <Ma...@trivadis.com> on 2006/08/10 14:09:41 UTC

AW: [SPAM] - Skin Examples - Could people upload - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Hi Danny,

great idea! I would share my somewhat experimental custom skin with anyone who is interessted in skinning examples. What artefacts do you want to share? CSS, JSF pages, complete applications?

Thanks,

Markus

Markus Heinisch

Dipl.-Inform.