Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com> on 2014/08/20 00:28:39 UTC

4.5 documentation for vGPU

Hi,

I am in the process of developing feature documentation for vGPU support.

Could someone please throw some light on how to go about, because there is no 4.4 branch created at https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-docs-admin/branches.

I am back after around 6 months break from ACS, so please excuse my ignorance on the process :)

Regards
-Radhika

Re: 4.5 documentation for vGPU

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 19, 2014, at 6:28 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am in the process of developing feature documentation for vGPU support.
>
> Could someone please throw some light on how to go about, because there is no 4.4 branch created at https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-docs-admin/branches.
>
> I am back after around 6 months break from ACS, so please excuse my ignorance on the process :)
>
> Regards
> -Radhika

Radhika, if these is docs for 4.5 please commit to master.

Pierre-Luc create the 4.4 branch, so if it applies to 4.4 as well then commit/merge there as well.

Re: 4.5 documentation for vGPU

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
Hi Seb,

I haven't test using tag, but since tag is a definite point in the git
repo, we wouldn't be able  map version display in RTD and product versions
and keep the ability to updated and fix documentation once published with
the version.

Pierre-Luc

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.