Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by df...@liwest.at on 2006/05/08 11:08:11 UTC

LDAP with Spamassasin 3.1.1

hi all,
we would like to use individual ldap scores for users.

our mailsystem works with an exim 4.44 with exiscan on redhat 7.3.

in our exim.conf we have have acl_check_data rules to filter any email at the smtp time to the spamassassin.

there are no local users on the machines, our aliases and users are only stored in the ldap server. the imap server is a cyrus-murder and maintains it's own userdatabase.

our question now is it possible to use the ldap scores without local users?

from where does spamassassin know which users score to get from the ldap database?

is there any howto to configure this?

any help would be apreciated.

Robert Brunner