Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org> on 2007/04/24 13:29:52 UTC

Re: Don't want hatfield.com to send mail to mccoy.com - can /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf help?

On Tue, April 24, 2007 06:33, John Schmerold wrote:
> SA is protecting 20 domains from evil, I want to keep 2 domains from
> communicating with one another, I believe local.cf can help resolve
> this for me, if I can figure out how to do:
>
> score    LOCAL__H_M  50.00
> header   LOCAL__H_M     From =~ /hatfield\.com/i .and.
> header   LOCAL__H_M     To =~ /mccoy\.com/i
> describe LOCAL__H_M     Hatfield to McCoy

change

header   __LOCAL__H_MF     From =~ /hatfield\.com/i .and.
header   __LOCAL__H_MT     To =~ /mccoy\.com/i

meta LOCAL__H_M (__LOCAL__H_MF && __LOCAL__H_MT)

> score    LOCAL__M_H  50.00
> header   LOCAL__M_H    From =~ /mccoy\.com/i .and.
> header   LOCAL__M_H     To =~ /hatfield\.com/i
> describe LOCAL__M_H     McCoy to Hatfield

make the same change here as the first one

> So, this newbie has 2 questions:
> 1. Can this be done

yes

> 2. How to do it - I suspect the answer lies in the stack of regex
> information I've been staring at, but can figure out

regexp is not needed :-)

--
This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails.