Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Max Grigoriev <da...@mail.ru> on 2004/03/25 15:56:08 UTC

Re[4]: Component parameters problem

Hello Howard,

No, I've got this component only on this page.

HMLS> Could something else be updating the connected parameter property?

HMLS> --
HMLS> Howard M. Lewis Ship
HMLS> Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
HMLS> Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components
HMLS> http://howardlewisship.com

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:darkit@mail.ru