Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Prabhakar Chaganti <pr...@chaganti.net> on 2003/02/23 06:39:08 UTC

JAF and Javamail jars

The repo on ibiblio used to have the activation.jar under JAF and the javamail.jar under JavaMail directories. I can't find them anymore on ibilio. Have they been moved to a different directory?

thanks
-prabhakar

Re: JAF and Javamail jars

Posted by Prabhakar Chaganti <pr...@chaganti.net>.
Ok. Thanks Jason.

-prabhakar

Re: JAF and Javamail jars

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 00:39, Prabhakar Chaganti wrote:
> The repo on ibiblio used to have the activation.jar under JAF and the javamail.jar under JavaMail directories. I can't find them anymore on ibilio. Have they been moved to a different directory?

We can't distribute them anymore, you have to down them yourself. We
have initiated some discussions with some folks at Sun and we hope that
we will be able to distribute the JAF and JavaMail JARs soon.

> thanks
> -prabhakar

jvz.

Jason van Zyl